Chemical Sourcing Experts
Everchem Specialty Chemicals is a sales, marketing and technology driven company that promotes urethane commodity, and specialty industrial chemicals. Our market expertise helps our suppliers reach additional customers and markets in an easy and efficient way.
|Ortho Cresol||2-Methyl Phenol||>99% & >99.9% Available|
Synthetic Intermediates & precursors used in the production of Plastics, Epoxy, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals & Dyes as well as Textiles & Leather Industry, Foundry and Metal Finishing.
Additional application include: Fuel Additive, Lub Oil Additive, Disinfectant, Concrete Additive, Magnet Wire Coating, Automotive Paint, Paint, Dyes, Ink, Paint Strippers, Polyurethane Sealant, Adhesives, PSA, Paper Manufacturing, Ore Flotation, Herbicides, Phenol Formaldehyde Resin, Cresylic Novalac Resin, Ortho Cresol Novolac (OCN), Epoxy Cresol Novolacs, Phenolic Novolac Resin, Phenolic Thermosetting Resin, Microchip Encapsulation and Fragrance.
- Cresylic Acid (methyl-phenol) cas # 1319-77-3 (Tricresol)
- o-Cresol (2-methyl-phenol) cas # 95-48-7 (Ortho Cresol)
- m-Cresol (3-methyl-phenol) cas # 108-39-4 (Meta Cresol)
- p-Cresol (4-methyl-phenol) cas # 106-44-5 (Para Cresol)
- 2,6-Xylenol (2,6-dimethyl-phenol) cas # 576-26-1
- Mesitol (2,4,6-trimethyl-phenol) cas # 527-60-6
- m,p-Cresol cas # 15831-10-4 (Meta & Para Cresol)
- Cresol Molecular Formula: C7H8O
- Manufactured by Sabic and made in the USA
- Alkyphenols – Hydroxytoluene – Coal Tar – Cresol – Phenol
- Merisol, Sasol Phenolics, Rutgers, Lanxess, Sabic
Ready to Learn More?
For more information or to find out how Everchem can help you aquire other chemicals, call us at 484-234-5030, or click the button below to send us a request.