Reichhold Announces Increases
DURHAM, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Reichhold announced a price increase today on all Solvent-based alkyds, Water-reducible alkyds, Copolymers, Alkyd Emulsions, Acrylic Emulsions, Polyols, Urethanes, Epoxies, Saturated Polyester and Polyester Powder Coating Resins. The selling price increase applies to all products sold in the United States and Canada and is effective for all orders shipped on or after March 20, 2017.
Specific increase amounts are as follows:
- Water-reducible Alkyds, Saturated Polyesters and Polyester Powders of up to $0.11 USD per pound
- Solvent Based Alkyds and Copolymers of up to $0.06 USD per pound
- Urethanes and Alkyd Emulsions of up to $0.03 USD per pound
- Acrylic Emulsions and Polyols of up to $0.06 USD per pound
- Epoxies of up to $0.07 USD per pound
Increasingly tight supply and delayed turnarounds, at key raw material production facilities, continues to further escalate raw material prices, necessitating the need for us to pass on an additional increase to our customers. We appreciate your continued loyalty and understanding as we work to minimize the impact these increases have on our customers. Your local Reichhold representative will contact you to relay product specific increase amounts.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170221005852/en/Reichhold-Announces-Price-Increase-Coatings-Resin-Products« Previous Post Next Post »